Unlock the Singapore Destination
Sentosa is undeniably Singapore’s lifestyle and leisure playground, and guests of Le Méridien Singapore, Sentosa are right at the heart of it all. From thrilling theme park rides, nature discoveries and a vibrant beach bar scene, the island is brimming with fascinating things to see and do, day and night. Here are just a few of the amazing experiences to be had.
Universal Studios Singapore
- Seven unique themed lands
- Thrilling rollercoaster rides
- Movie magic with favourite big screen characters
The magic of Hollywood comes alive with big screen-inspired rides and attractions, street parades and live performers. It was awarded the No. 1 Amusement Park in Asia 2015 by TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice.
The Marine Life Park
- Features two attractions, the S.E.A. Aquarium and the Adventure Cove Waterpark
- The S.E.A. Aquarium is one of the world’s largest aquariums, home to more than 100,000 marine animals of over 800 species, across 49 different habitats.
- Exciting water slides, hydro-magnetic coaster and immersive aqua experiences like Bluwater Bay, Adventure River and Rainbow Reef at the Adventure Cove Waterpark
Explore the fascinating marine realm of S.E.A. Aquarium and plunge into the wet fun at the Adventure Cove Waterpark, an aquatic amusement park with waterslides, a wave pool, tubing, snorkelling and more.
The Sentosa Merlion
- Iconic feature of Singapore - a mythical half-lion, half-fish statue
- Gaudi-inspired colourful mosaic walkway at the Merlion Walk
- 360-degree panoramic view of Sentosa
- Dazzling city skyline
Climb up to the crown and be captivated by the spectacular 360-degree view of Sentosa and a glimpse of the glittering city skyline.
Wings of Time
- Award-winning Outdoor Night Show
- Mesmerizing multi-sensory water display presentation and spectacular laser effects
After a day of fun on Sentosa island, embark on a magical adventure with this spectacular outdoor night show set against the majestic open sea.
- Fun and interactive learning experience for kids in a kid-sized city
- A wide selection of role-play activities
KidZania Singapore offers fun and interactive activities for kids where they can work, learn and play in a kid-sized city.
- Singapore’s first interactive digital family edutainment park
- Showcases state-of-the-art-technology from Japan
MOSH! features digital attractions that use state-of-the-art multimedia technology for guests to create imaginary worlds of their own.
Madame Tussauds Singapore
- Take memorable photos with wax figurines of your favourite celebrities and historic icons
- Fully themed interactive zones
Get up close and personal with lifelike wax replicas of your favourite celebrities for a photo opportunity at Madame Tussauds Singapore.
What’s more, hop aboard the Spirit of Singapore boat ride and travel through the tropical Singapore garden fantasy within the museum.